Your consent applies to the following domains:
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. Cookies are stored on your device when the website loads in your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make the website more secure, provide a better user experience and understand how the website works and analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. First-party cookies are primarily necessary for the website to function properly, and do not collect any of your personally identifiable information. Third-party cookies used on our websites are primarily used to understand website performance, how you interact with our website, keep our services secure, provide you with advertisements that are relevant to you, and generally provide you with a better and enhanced user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, and can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
TO DELETE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER:
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11913